Due to this sleep deprivation, thoughts are bouncing around my head in a most disjointed and disconnected fashion.
I'll share a few but remember to watch out for flying objects and be ready to duck at a moment's notice.
- G-d's driving the bus..... (I just hope he lets me know where my stop is...)
- Pesach will come whether or not I vacuum out the inner recesses of my closet that I haven't seen all year
- I can choose to see any aspect of my life from either a positive or negative viewpoint.... choosing the positive never makes a person weak, even if it seems so
- There are times in life when we need to realize that we just have to trust our gut.... (and pray a little)
- Family and friends are the biggest gift in life
- Hugs are very important
- Do we really want to try the frozen pizza that is kosher l'pesach this year??
- I love chocolate