Friday, August 24, 2007

Does "Dan L'Kaf Z'chus" Ever Become Ridiculous?

Please refer to my post about People Who Need Professional Help (a.k.a. D). Read also my follow up post on being Dan L'kaf Zechus.
Now I've gotta tell you... it was REALLY hard for me to truly internalize my favorable judgement of her..... but I succeeded - - - UNTIL TODAY. Believe it or not SHE DID THE EXACT SAME THING AGAIN.
Now mind you.... she's a adult, or a fair approximation of one. And to top it all off, several weeks ago my husband confronted her about her door slamming rude behavior and she told him, quite loudly, that he had no right to tell her how to behave. But this is just over the top funny - or sad - depending on your point of view.
May Hashem grant a refuah to all the mentally ill people among us....

No comments: