It has been suggested to me that I conduct a Siyum Hashas Photo Scavenger Hunt to keep my readers occupied during some of the longer speeches. (A good Mommy always comes prepared with a bag of activities....).
You know.... challenge you to get photos of such things as:
- The guy in the colored shirt
- The guy holding the most feminine umbrella
- The guy sleeping
- Best use of Siyum Hashas Poncho
- Best concession stand photo
- Anyone caught on the wrong side of the mechitza
- Anyone scalping tickets or selling souvenirs
- Any man entering a restroom marked Ladies, and vice versa
- Picture of the guy trying to start "the wave"
- Best overall photo of the evening
Send all entries, along with how/if you want to be credited to firstname.lastname@example.org
(suggestions for scavenger photos will be updated throughout the day. Please feel free to email me suggestions to the address above, or post in the comments section)