Monday, March 16, 2009

Exploding Chocolate


Seriously, who thinks this stuff up??!?
I didn't pay much mind to the towering heap of calorie laden junk food  goodies that has been occupying a large portion of the kitchen table since Purim.  I just left it all out there in the hopes that it would magically disappear with the aide of hungry midnight snackers.
Until this gem surfaced from deep within the mound today.  It's a chocolate bar embedded with POP ROCKS.  Ummmm..... why exactly?
I must admit though, it's an intriguing experience.
Did anybody else receive anything odd and/or interesting?

2 comments:

Mikeinmidwood said...

I had this yesterday, I was wondering where the noise was coming from then realized "hey its that chocolate, in my mouth". I liked it.

Anonymous said...

yum, sounds awesome. i am going to look out for these