Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh! Nuts - Oh, Wow!


Gifts, candy & chocolate from Oh! Nuts

Oh! Nuts, my favorite candy store, participated in Free Shipping Day last Thursday, and if you know me, you know that I love a good bargain! So I set out to order some of their yummy confections for "Shabbos treats". Now, of course when you get 'something for nothing', you usually expect the quality or standard to go down a bit. Not so this time. A mere 12 hours after placing the order, I received an email from Oh! Nuts, advising me that my order had shipped! Believe it or not, my order arrived the next afternoon! If that's Oh! Nuts' free shipping, I can only imagine how fast the stuff arrives when you pay for it.


The packaging was quite nice too. Everything came in its own thick, resealable bag, with all the nutrition info on the back (but we all know that calories on Shabbos don't count anyway, right...?)
As you can see I ordered, among other things, cherry sours and raspberry & blackberry jellies (I know what gets my son in law to come visit ;) ). My all time favorite, the coconut stars, are not pictured, because if my children find them, I'm going to have to share.......



(Full disclosure: Oh! Nuts offers a small discount to bloggers who blog about their experience, but if you know anything about me you know that "I calls it likes I sees it")



3 comments:

tnspr569 said...

No WAY!

Please tell me everything tastes as good as it looks...and that they have a frequent buyer discount!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you share this deal with your readers LAST Thursday?

G6 said...

Good point, lol....
Mea culpa.