This could be a "Top Ten" list, except I don't think I can come up with a full ten in my overtired, under-fibered state.
Feel free to add your own.
- The moment that all frum women find themselves on erev Yom Tov in the local drugstore, clutching the Kosher L'Pesach cosmetics lists, trying to choose between two equally heinous shades of lipstick. They just know that they will hate the way it looks. They wonder why they bother for the 2 or 3 days that they can wear it anyway. It is like watching an impending train wreck and being powerless to stop it....
- The moment that you realize that yet another fork will need kashering because your family is remains clueless as to which Pesach cutlery sets are milchig or fleishig.
- Sweeping matzoh crumbs.
- Sweeping matzoh crumbs in the same spot five minutes later.
- OK, where are these crumbs coming from anyway?!?!
- Getting reacquainted with prunes.
- Watching the young children very seriously discuss whether Eliyahu's kos is just a little bit emptier than it was the night before.