Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Things I'm Thankful For - Both Big and Small

In no particular order:

  • I'm thankful for my family (There's a BIG one right off the bat)
  • I'm thankful for good health (another biggie)
  • I'm thankful for the amazing colors in nature
  • I'm thankful for religious freedom
  • I'm thankful for seashells washed ashore
  • I'm thankful for music
  • I'm thankful for extra long straws that stick out of 20 oz. soda bottles
  • I'm thankful I live in a place that has seasons
  • I'm thankful for good smelling soaps and scented candles
  • I'm thankful that insects are small and the Alps are large
  • I'm thankful for antibiotics (based on a book I'm reading)
  • I'm thankful I can reserve library books online
  • I'm thankful for the guy who had the guts to figure out how to prepare & eat artichokes
  • I'm thankful for Picasa
  • I'm thankful for YOU

No comments: