Thursday, January 29, 2009

Everyone Should Have A Best Friend Like Mine...


Those of you who have been paying attention might know that I am preparing to perform in a sisterhood play (to those of you who weren't aware of this... I'm changing your seats tomorrow).
What you may not be aware of is that this play is scheduled for NEXT Sunday night (ready or not (not!)... here we come....).
My best friend just called me up and said that she figures I'm going to be busy all next week at rehearsals (not really - only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, Motzoei Shabbos, and ALL DAY Sunday) so she invited our family for a meal of our choosing next Shabbos.  
A best friend doesn't just help you out when you need it most (without fanfare, I might add) - she anticipates your needs.  I'm so very lucky.......

[So Anonymous commenter from my blogiversary post, I heard you loud and clear, but you're gonna have to wait just one more week for those meal plans ;) ]



No comments: