Friday, January 23, 2009

Hang in There Shabbos is Coming...


Have I mentioned how much I love our magnetic vases?  They were a birthday gift to my husband from Eric (yes, my husband actually
LIKES a gift like this... and his good friends know it).  They were created in Israel and I think they are super clever.  They look as if they are precariously perched on the table when in reality, they have ultra strong magnetic bottoms that attach to little square plates that are positioned under the tablecloth. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!

Mikeinmidwood said...

That is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, but that website's navigation gives me a major headache (and is absurdly slow, besides)...

I'm just insanely jealous that somebody in our nabe has the ability to maintain and store so much great stuff. Where in the world do you find space and time for it all?

G6 said...

Don't look in my closets!

I've always said, we don't need any more rooms in our apartment... but I sure would love a basement and an attic!!

Soooo..... if you appreciate our junk so much, maybe we should have you guys over for Friday night sometime... if you play your cards right I might even break out the doggie knife rests.