Mazal tov to my nephew A and his new wife S on their wedding last night.
Mazal tov as well to frumcollegegirl on her upcoming nuptials (Any other bloggers going? Drop me a line and we'll designate a meeting spot...).
I tend to blog all too frequently about all the things I hate about weddings, but last night's festivities have put me into such a good mood that I'm going to tell you all the things I love about weddings today.
- Families gathering from far flung corners in order to celebrate together.
- Young "love" - full of promise and hope.
- Two less "Shidduch Crisis" statistics
- Dancing with my grandchildren (they don't step on my toes with stilletos)
- Open bars (though we've been renaming some of the drinks for takana purposes.... "Bochur in the Beis" anyone?)
- .... and of course..... curling up and going to sleep when the night is finally over :D