Sunday, March 20, 2011

G6's Rule Of Thumb Learned Through Experience

Take the group photo at Purim Seudah BEFORE anybody sits down to eat.
The table is clean.
The participants are clean.
They're also motivated to get this over with and get on with the meal. :D
Respect the rights of those who wish to be left out of the photo (except Joey).
This is what you get.


Purim Seudah this year was probably the best one EVER!
We were super honoured (see, Hadassah, I got it right this time!) to host among others Hadassah of In the Pink blog fame. I must tell you that her whole family are some of the nicest and coolest people I have met in a long time.
Grammen to follow shortly.
High speed internet upload, my foot......

3 comments:

Hadassah said...

yes!!! this little pinkie is changing American spelling one U at a time!

Taps foot impatiently while waiting for grammen.....

Y W said...

And I am changing the american spelling also, in my house we say Seudoh and Homon.


Are you allowed to post who took the picture?

itsagift said...

Awesome - looks like you were in for a fun night!