Friday, September 9, 2011

Food Photo Friday - Chocolate Leaf Cake

Shhhh...... there's gonna be a birthday girl at the G6 table tonight.
And I've prepared a little surprise for her.
You've already seen other versions of my chocolate leaf cake, but there are so many different ways to do it, that I thought I'd show you another.


While the aforementioned cake was a bit more sophisticated, this time I went with a bit more "funky and fun". It also has a sort "fall foliage" feel to it, I think. It doesn't really matter though, because it tastes DELICIOUS ;)

4 comments:

Hadassah said...

save me a piece?

G6 said...

You think I could sneak a piece into the recovery room ;) ?

Anonymous said...

The beginning of Schir HaMaalos at maariv was not the same as the rest.

itsagift said...

That looks beautiful! I can almost smell it through the computer ;-)

Yum, I'd love a piece of that cake!