Monday, March 2, 2009

JPix is Up

This month's edition of JPix, the photo carnival of the Jewish blogging world is up at Leora's.  She was kind enough to include my hamantaschen picture but truthfully, my favorite this month is Jacob's "Tending to da lilies".  I've photographed that exact same spot myself and was not able to catch such an amazing photo.
Check it out and I hope you have time to peruse a few other of Leora's posts.  Her blog is creative and interesting.
Stay warm, dry and slush free today :)

3 comments:

Leora said...

What a nice post! Thanks. Yes, Jacob's was a beautiful photo; I remembered it and included it. He should do more photography!

Keep taking pics yourself. We can learn by seeing.

Jacob Da Jew said...

*blushing* you 2 are 2 kind :)

Jacob Da Jew said...

And I asked and got his permission too!